|July 22, 2017|
|LIMA | OHIO|
|Allen County Fairgrounds|
– Loud In Lima is an OUTDOOR EVENT, no refunds or exchanges.
– Line-up and set times are subject to change.
– Loud In Lima is an all-ages show; however we encourage you to leave the kids at home.
– Doors to the general public will open at 9:00am each day. Track doors open at 11:00am- All wristbands will have access to vending main vending area, and Stage 2.
– All attendees can view the concert from the areas on their wristbands and 2nd stage areas only.
-Premium RV Camping will enter through Gate 1.
-Primitive Camping as well as tent camping will enter through Gate 6.
-RV/Camper attendees may set up on Thursday, July 20th beginning at 1pm
-Tent camping may set up Friday, July 21st beginning at 10am
– No scalping or resale of wristbands allowed, no unauthorized sales of any kind are allowed.
– ID and credit card used for purchase will be required at the time of entrance and/or Will Call pickup.
– Throwing items of any kind is dangerous and discouraged by the promoters of Loud In Lima. For the safety of
others, please do not throw items of any kind. This can be grounds for immediate ejection and/ or arrest.
– Certain food/ beverage locations accept CASH only.
– Everyone and everything (including vehicles) are subject to search at all entry points.
– The only permitted bags within the Festival will be drawstring and cinch sack bags no larger than 14” x 6” x 14”.
– The Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please lock up your valuables in your vehicles or leave them at home.
– Warning: Moshing and crowd surfing are not permitted. Patrons assume all risk associated with such activities. – For up-to-date event information, please visit www.loudinlima.com. Event details are subject to change, so please check back with us prior to the event for the all the latest maps and information.
– Festival producers and Stadium are not responsible for damage or theft to vehicles or vehicle contents. Please remove your keys and valuables and lock your vehicle when it is left unattended. Any vehicle parked overnight without permit or illegally may be towed at the owner’s expense.